- An individual and personalised ceremony
- Unlimited contact by e-mail, telephone or in person
- Clear explanation of all legal and organisational matters
- Writing the entire ceremony, or you can be as creative as you like
- A variety of ideas, rituals, suggested vows, readings, and sample ceremonies to assist you
- A rehearsal on site or in my home
- A calm and organised presence on the day, arriving at your venue at least half an hour before the start of the ceremony
- Working co-operatively with your photographer to gain the best photographic record of the ceremony
- A quality sound system with two microphones and the ability to play your choice of music
- A table and chair for signing the Register, if required
- A copy of the ceremony as a memento
- All legal documents professionally completed and promptly hand delivered to the Registry Department
- My home, overlooking the River Derwent in Sandy Bay, is available for small weddings (up to 8 people) at no cost
- Privacy and confidentiality ensured
- Unlimited support
Marrying from Interstate or Overseas
I can assist with marrying couples from interstate or overseas. Initial legal work and organisation can all be completed by e-mail. We can chat via Skype if you are overseas. I can provide a letter for the Department of Immigration if requested for a fiancée visa and, if necessary, arrange a translator (this may involve an extra cost) at the marriage ceremony.
My Celebrant fee is all-inclusive and, I believe, competitive. It will vary depending on whether you require a simple, registry style ceremony or a full, detailed ceremony.
A $100 deposit is required to secure the booking date, with the remainder of the fee due one week before the wedding.
Please contact me for a personalised quote with details of your date, time of ceremony and, if possible, venue.
I do have many suggestions to assist with venue choice.
- Renewal of vows
- Commitment Ceremonies
- Naming/Child Welcoming